9.24.2007

Blogs and blog things.

Dear Class,

Looking at your grades to this point, and anxiously awaiting your scores on tomorrow's quiz, I have reached a decision.

I can't accept late work from you, obviously, and I can't extend deadlines for you. I also can't offer extra credit. I can, however, make you the following deal:

If you are concerned about your grade (realizing that I'll be meeting with many of you while you're doing lab work on Wednesday to discuss grades), and if you get all of your work in on time and complete for the rest of the quarter, then I will drop your lowest grade.

That's not your lowest score, either. I will drop the lowest complete grade you have earned. If you missed a blog post, for example, and ended up with a 70 or lower because of it, you have the opportunity to make that grade disappear. If you forgot to turn in your data sheet, or if those early checks were late, and you ended up with a failing grade because of it, you have the opportunity to make that grade disappear.

To drop your lowest grade, you can't slip up at all for the next five weeks. Got it?

Mr. Eure

1 comment:

maverik said...

I think that is a great idea knowing that I missed the first one...thanks Euredaddy.