9.09.2007

Ah! A New Begin- *uncontrollable coughing*

Media Studies,

We are running this show a little differently in 2007 and 2008, so pay attention. First, I have left last year's entries on the site. If you'd like to, you may read through them. Second, I have left links to all of last year's blogs. You'll be using these, so more on them later.

I will be posting several new entries this afternoon (which is being otherwise spent fighting a virus while sitting in a too-crowded Barnes & Noble). Much like your blogs will, mine has a particular focus: your instructions for various assignments. For the rest of the semester, I will augment our classwork with posts full of directions, rubrics, letters, words, and other things I like about my job.

Look above for the following:

1. Instructions on studying the Internet background information begun in class
2. Directions for finding a "model" blog and previous Media Studies blog, including a link to a worksheet on both
3. Directions for setting up your own blog
4. Guidelines and grading schedules for that blog

And, of course, whatever other nonsense I can muster up.

All the best,

Mr. Eure

No comments: